1. What products and/or services do you offer? Define the qualities of these services and/or products.
2. What are the core values of your products and services? What are the core values of your organisation?
3. What is the mission of your organisation?
4. What does your organisation specializes in?
5. Who is the target market? Who do your products and services attract?
6. What is the slogan of your organisation? What message does your slogan send to your prospects?
7. Using the information from the previous steps create a “personality” or for your organisation that represents your products or services. What is the character like? What qualities stand out? Is the personality of your organisation innovative, creative, energetic, or sophisticated?
8. Use the personality that you created in the previous step and build a relationship with your target market that you defined in Step 5. How does that personality react to target audience? What characteristics stand out? Which characteristics and qualities get the attention of your prospects.
9. Review the answers to the questions above and create a profile of your brand. Describe the personality or character with words just as if you were writing a biography or personal ad. Be creative, always.
Always be honest with your answers, answer each question thoroughly.
Focus on your target audience when answering each question.
Compile each answer specifically designated to the Brand Development of your organisation.
"It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference."
Bear Bryant1913-1983, Football Coach