The Circle of Price:
1. The more you charge, the more you are respected
2. The more you are respected, the more your clients comply with your recommendations
3. The more they comply, the better the results they get
4. The more results they get, the more clients you get
5. The more clients you get, the more you charge
Listen to an interview with Dr Greg Chapman on the Secrets of Pricing
May You Business Be - As You Plan It!
Subscribe to this Blog for more Small Business news and tips.
Share this article:Circle of Price
Over to You. What do You Think? Post Your Comments Below. [Note to those seeking a free ride on our google ranking, blog spam will be deleted,but genuine contributions will be happily published.]
Dr Greg Chapman is the Director of Empower Business Solutions and is Australia's Leading Advisor on Emerging Businesses and provides Coaching and Consulting advice to Australian Small Business Owners in Marketing & Business Strategies Planning & Systems. He is also the author of The Five Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success and Price: How You Can Charge More Without Losing Sales.
Promote Your Business on our Facebook Fan Page
To send this article to a friend, click on the envelope below.